[X4U] iPhoto and .Mac Web Gallery

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sun Nov 25 08:36:27 PST 2007

I've been playing with iPhoto and the .Mac Web Gallery, but am
finding it a bit lacking.

Is there any way to do the following?

1. Stop online updates while you are making updates
2. Put up a gallery that doesn't offer to take you to your list of galleries
3. Get rid of that "mirror image" drop shadow over the description in
the grid view of the thumbnails when viewing online, or make any
changes to the default view.

I like the ease of getting galleries online, but am starting to get irritated.

Zane