[X4U] Ugly icons and worse

Brett Conlon brettnlis at bigpond.com
Mon Nov 26 15:14:14 PST 2007

It could be as simple as having the old FreeHand application somewhere
on your Mac so OSX can tie the file type to the correct application
Icon.

I used to have to do this with FreeHand on my OSX builds, otherwise
the operators would see the file as an illustrator file, double click
on it and all sorts of trouble would ensue....

Cheers,

Cojcolds