Subject: [X4U] USB 1.2 and 2.0

Wendy S. Austin wendy_austin at mac.com
Tue Nov 27 07:12:44 PST 2007

On 27 Nov 2007, at 07:39, Randy B. Singer wrote:

> How many folks on this list are backing up to a flash drive?

Not me, capacity is too small.

> How many folks are either using, or looking forward to using Time
> Machine under Leopard?

I have been using the Backup software that comes with my .mac account
to an external firewire hard drive.   I have installed Leopard (and
love it) and am going to use Time Machine in the next day or two.

> How many folks are creating a clone as their backup?

I don't do that.

> Who is using a combination of the above?

Just Backup at the moment.

> Anyone care to share their experience with a failed hard drive?

Thankfully, it hasn't happened yet.

Wendy

Wendy Austin & Thomas Oswin
Pomponette via Surinam