[X4U] Spotlight and Google Desktop are both utterly useless...

Fred Terry pfterry at deadtrees.net
Wed Nov 28 06:16:49 PST 2007

Select Other from the leftmost pop-up menu in the criteria bar of the Find
window. When the Search Attributes window appears, check System Files. Then
when you select System Files and Include from the Criteria bar, the
com.apple.ActivityMonitor.plist file is found.

I found this at Matt Neuburg's TidBits page

http://db.tidbits.com/article/9283

Lots of other cool info about Leopard's search is there.

HTH,
pf