[X4U] Dell printer driver for Mac?

Nick Scalise nickscalise at cox.net
Thu Nov 29 18:40:21 PST 2007

On Nov 29, 2007, at 5:22 PM, M.Milligan wrote:

> I have a friend who has seen the light. She has a Mac iBook and
> wants to use her Dell A670 printer.
>
> I tried to navigate the Dell website and after 5 minutes I wanted to
> commit harikari.
>
> Any suggestions how and where I can get the driver for a Dell A670
> printer. I tried the Apple support page and didn't get much further.
>
> Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated.

There is no A670 on Dell's website.

Are you sure that is the correct model?

Anyway once you determine the correct model, you will have to download
the driver from Dell, unless you can determine the original
manufacturer and their internal model number. You may then be able to
get drivers from their website that way.

Otherwise on Dell's website, hover over the big ? on the home page and
a menu will pop up, choose "Drivers and Downloads". Not that hard,
really.

--
Nick Scalise
nickscalise at cox.net