[X4U] Mail problem

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Tue Oct 2 17:17:11 PDT 2007

I have an email account that I connect to via the Internet that is
not my ISP. They always make me verify my password. I think if I have
downloaded email from this account recently I  don't have to enter my
password. Not sure how long this window exists though. This is all in
an effort to stop SPAM.

Jens

Jens Selvig
...lost in Montana...