[X4U] Software list

Allen Brewer trylk at satx.rr.com
Fri Oct 26 20:28:01 PDT 2007

When I was running through my apps to test with Leopard today,
Diskwarrior 4 started up just fine.  I didn't do anything with it at
the time.  I just started it again and have it running a graph on one
of my external drives.  No issue.  Did a rebuild on the same external
drive and again no issue.

Allen