[X4U] Fedex Fails to deliver

Swanson, Andrew C. SWANSOAC at uwec.edu
Sat Oct 27 05:27:49 PDT 2007

But it no longer says expected to deliver by 10:30AM October 26th on their
tracking site. I suspected Leopard wasn't going to arrive when I checked at
4PM and it didn't even say it was "In transit" from Indianapolis (while
still saying it was expected to arrive at 10:30AM.)

Oct 27, 2007       5:09 AM     At dest sort facility       MINNEAPOLIS, MN
                   4:52 AM     Departed FedEx location     INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Oct 26, 2007       1:48 PM     In transit                  INDIANAPOLIS, IN
                   2:29 AM     Arrived at FedEx location   INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Oct 25, 2007       8:23 PM     Left origin                 ONTARIO, CA
                   9:22 AM     Picked up                   ONTARIO, CA
                   6:06 AM     Package data transmitted to FedEx