[X4U] Fedex Fails to deliver

Swanson, Andrew C. SWANSOAC at uwec.edu
Sat Oct 27 07:55:42 PDT 2007

Mine was "Priority Overnight" according to FedEx tracking.

On 10/27/07 8:14 AM, "Tim Collier" <tim_collier at bellsouth.net> wrote:

On Oct 27, 2007, at 8:27 AM, Swanson, Andrew C. wrote:

> But it no longer says expected to deliver by 10:30AM October 26th on
> their
> tracking site. I suspected Leopard wasn't going to arrive when I
> checked at
> 4PM and it didn't even say it was "In transit" from Indianapolis
> (while
> still saying it was expected to arrive at 10:30AM.)
>
> Oct 27, 2007       5:09 AM     At dest sort facility
> MINNEAPOLIS, MN
>                   4:52 AM     Departed FedEx location
> INDIANAPOLIS, IN
> Oct 26, 2007       1:48 PM     In transit
> INDIANAPOLIS, IN
>                   2:29 AM     Arrived at FedEx location
> INDIANAPOLIS, IN
> Oct 25, 2007       8:23 PM     Left origin                 ONTARIO, CA
>                   9:22 AM     Picked up                   ONTARIO, CA
>                   6:06 AM     Package data transmitted to FedEx

I have a few friends here in Miami and all of us ordered between Oct 6
to the 16.  All of got delivery yesterday.  I got mine at about 10:15
am.  I also paid for Overnight Delivery.
--
Tim Collier
MacBook 2.16 gig 2 gig RAM

Seven Cent Deals - Great legacy stuff Great Legacy Price
http://www.drbott.com/prod/db.lasso?cat=Seven+Cent+Deal