[X4U] TAN: how to find pixel size from DVD

Mark Des Cotes lists at marksmandesign.ca
Mon Oct 29 08:07:26 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who replied to my post regarding extracting audio
from a DVD. I have another question regarding this project. I'm
getting ready to start the new animation in Flash, but I'm not sure
what pixel size to make it. If it was only for their web site that I
was creating this animation I'd know what to do. But I was told to
make it the same size as the sample DVD provided to me so that it
works on the theatre screen. Is there an easy way to find the pixel
dimensions of a DVD movie (AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS folders)?

Mark Des Cotes
Owner-Graphic Designer
Marksman Design

Mailing adress: