[X4U] Airport Extreme and AT&T/SBC

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Sat Sep 1 19:15:07 PDT 2007

At 11:01 PM -0500, 8/26/07, Linda wrote:

>The Speedstream that AT&T supplied had the same LAN IP that my
>router had (192.168.0.1), which meant that I had to choose a new IP
>for my router (192.168.10.1), but other than that, it was pretty
>straightforward.

Did you really want to have two different subnets? I'd bet that you
would have been better served by putting the Speedstream in bridge
mode rather than create a double NAT.

--

Robert Ameeti

It's is not, it isn't ain't, and it's it's, not its, if you mean it is. If you don't, it's its. Then too, it's hers. It isn't her's. It isn't our's either. It's ours, and likewise yours and theirs.
~ Oxford University Press, Edpress News