[X4U] Anyone retrieved Gmail msgs with Apple Mail via POP???

Joshua Hough soyjourner at mac.com
Mon Sep 10 13:03:49 PDT 2007

Gmail offers POP access to your inbox, but I can't make Apple Mail see
the messages.  I turned on POP in Gmail's settings, and configured the
POP account correctly in Apple Mail (latest version, OSX Tiger),
following Gmail's setup specs exactly.  Gmail's settings window says
 Apple Mail logs into Gmail successfully, but says there's no new
mail.  Which is not true, of course.  Anything I'm missing?
Thanks,
-Josh