[X4U] Anyone retrieved Gmail msgs with Apple Mail via POP???

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Tue Sep 11 13:49:42 PDT 2007

I'm pretty sure that only affects Gmail's web interface - it is
indeed a well-known issue that is often pointed out to new-joiners on
mailing lists. ;)

I'm pretty sure that if you only download your gmail messages via pop
- myself I _never_ read the mail to my yahoo or gmail accounts via
the web-interface and the Linux box in the cupboard fetches all
messages from various ISPs & providers by POP3 - then messages posted
by yourself to mailing lists are not affected as this tech note
describes.

Stroller.