[X4U] Upgrading G3 iMac to G4 iMac - Easiest way?

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Mon Sep 17 15:43:05 PDT 2007

Just did the same thing with a G4 iMac I got on eBay for $US150
(replaced the hard drive which was bad-- much easier than I thought it
would be. )

Fresh install of Tiger and then FireWire transfer via the Migration
Assistant. Probably the easiest way that you'll have.

If my email is short, it's because I'm emailing from my iPhone.

iPhone mail
www.apple.com/iPhone