[X4U] G4 iMac Airport woes...

Jim Colgate ColgateList at cox.net
Tue Sep 18 18:27:22 PDT 2007

I would suggest putting your upgraded Cube beside your new iMac and play
card switching between the two. Does the Cube work when placed next to the
iMac?  Does the problem follow the card? Is the problem confined to the
iMac?

This should give you an indication as to the location of the problem.

HTH,

   Jim