[X4U] Bellsouth DSL

Neil lists at mac.com
Wed Sep 19 07:51:30 PDT 2007

On Sep 19, 2007, at 8:37 AM, Tim Collier wrote:

> On Sep 19, 2007, at 7:33 AM, Russell McGaha wrote:
>
>> Folks;
>> 	Anyone had any trouble using / installing Bellsouth DSL?
>>
>> TIA
>> Russell
>
> I have BellSouth DSL here in Miami.  Never have any problems with
> it.  What is the problem that you're experiencing?

I too have BellSouth DSL in Miami and the service was horrible back
when they first rolled it out in the 1990's, but it's been pretty
reliable for the past five or six years.  The service will drop out
for a few hours at a time, several times per year that I notice. It's
rare to be disconnected for more than 24 hours.  Installation is the
easiest part.