[X4U] Mac & Ringtones

Al Grappone alsan at speakeasy.net
Sun Sep 23 13:24:45 PDT 2007

On Sep 23, 2007, at 12:43, Dan A Currie wrote:

> If not. does anyone know how to move a sound file on the phone to
> ringtones ... even my 15 year old daughter can NOT figure it out.

I had the same problem and received this tip.

I kept playing with this thing and finally got it to work. I have
that on my phone now. I did so many tries I hope I can remember how I
got there. I started by going to mixxer,com.
Selecting create your own free Ringtones. After I got that set up
with user name,pin, I logged in and selected the song I uploaded. On
that page I selected send to my phone. all downhill from there. I
hope this helps you get set up. Let me know if I can be of further help.