[X4U] Another Apple Colors lawsuit

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Apr 1 11:58:21 PDT 2008

> not cool. VERY not cool, esp. for those of us who were this close to
> grabbing a new 20-inch iMac
>
> http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/08/03/31/
> apple_hit_with_another_millions_of_colors_lawsuit.html

Yet another reason to only purchase the Mac Mini, or Mac Pro if you want a
desktop.  I don't like desktops with built in monitors, and I think Apple's
monitors are hopelessly overpriced.

I actually looked into buying an Apple display for my G5 2x2 about a year
after I purchased it.  When the salesman at the Applestore told me I
couldn't buy Applecare on the monitor unless I bought it with a machine I
told him he'd just lost a sale.  I'm very happy with the Samsung LCD I
bought instead.

Zane