[X4U] Is there a *CHEAP* tool to fill in a PDF form?

John McClernan mcclernan1 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 5 13:24:22 PDT 2008

Wendy,
My medical claim form that I send in with receipts for reimbusement
is a pdf file. I can use Preview or Adobe Reader to fill in the
fields and print the form, but I cannot save it. I don't know if the
pdf has been specially "reader enabled", but I do know that they used
"Acrobat PDF Maker 7.0 for Word" to create it.
Cheers,
John