[X4U] Is there a *CHEAP* tool to fill in a PDF form?

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Sun Apr 6 19:27:01 PDT 2008

At 7:22 PM -0400, 4/6/08, K. Jerry Smith wrote:

>I sent the link as I did, since many times long URLs break - and I
>read many more complaints about that. That's my choice, and those
>who don't wish to follow them can choose not to do so. C'est la vie.

I do understand your desire to minimize the complaints about those
long urls, but maybe instead of just offering this the short one:

>This one works very well:
>http://tinyurl.com/6zkb63

you might also offer the long one:

<http://code.google.com/p/formulatepro/>

--

Robert Ameeti

You can't make a baby in a month using nine women! But it sounds like it would be fun to try.