[X4U] G5 Video Card Question

Ronald Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Mon Apr 7 12:30:36 PDT 2008

On 6 Apr, 2008, at 9:30 PM, Stroller wrote:

> Honestly?
>
> (DELETED) you, Linda.
>
> I've had it with this list & with combative (DELETED) trying to
> score points.

For shame, Stroller!

That kind of language is definitely not needed to express disdain or
disagreement. There are other words you could have used and you KNOW it.

Your past postings have been helpful and guiding to me on occasions,
but I believe that I will automatically delete in future any posting I
see with your name attached.

If you do not wish to apologize to the list members for your
disrespectful language, then it is probably better that you not
participate any longer.