[X4U] Adobe CS3 Premium and G5 2x2?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Mon Apr 7 13:24:10 PDT 2008

Is anyone here using Adobe CS3 Premium on a dual 2Ghz G5 PowerMac?  I have
5.5GB RAM and am running Mac OS X 10.4.11.  The time has come that I am
really feeling the need to upgrade, as I am feeling the need for features in
Photoshop CS.  I'll also be using InDesign some as well as Acrobat and
Dreamweaver.  Any Illustrator usage will be extremelly light at this point
as I've yet to learn the software.  I'm wondering how well the software will
perform on my hardware, as it will be over a year before I'm able to
upgrade.  At this point the only Hardware upgrade I want to consider would
be more RAM.

Zane