[X4U] Flush OS X memory?

Dave B DaveB_Lists_1004 at gto.net
Thu Apr 10 06:08:26 PDT 2008

Add me as a "fourth" for liking MenuMeters. I like to see the CPU
load, Memory usage and network traffic presented graphically in real
time. But I also like shiny things that move... [;^)

I don't see that it unreasonably consumes resources. I currently have
Mail, Safari, iCal and Activity monitor open, as well as all the other
background process' and my MBP 1.83 CD with 2GB running Leopard is
sitting 97% idle and only 650MB in use (I had to reboot last night) as
I write this. There is no unusual consumption of resources there!

Dave

---
The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck, is probably the
day they start making vacuum cleaners ...