[X4U] e-mail server question

Russell McGaha RussellMcGaha at mac.com
Thu Apr 10 18:11:10 PDT 2008

Folks;
	Does anyone know a GOOD tutorial on how to setup an e-mail server?
	I ask because I'm fairly certain that my boss is going to ask me to
look into setting one up for the company.  I know it can be done; but
I don't know the mechanics of it.  I know you SHOULD have a domain
name, but not how to associate the name with one's external IP.  Or
how to set up DNS, .. ect.  So; anyone know some good tutorial(s),
that will give me a handle on what's involved?

TIA
Russell

PS I know this might not be the best place for the question; but I
also know that some of the low level folk, also hang out in this list.