[X4U] Make the Junk filter do a better job?

..lj darwin at ljsworld.com
Thu Apr 17 14:50:11 PDT 2008

On Apr 17, 2008, at 13:02, nk wrote:

> lately, I've been getting boatloads of spam from companies who want
> to make a certain part of my body get bigger...
>
> I've been tagging as Junk 5, 10, 20 of these things per day, and
> still they come...I've taken a look at the "Advanced" Button under
> the Junk Mail in Mail.app, and not sure the best way to start adding
> conditions, because "real" mail which you want can have  some of the
> phrases these clowns use.
>
> Anybody tinker with this and have successes to report?
>
> thanks!
>
> nk
It's NOT worth your time.  Get SpamSieve - 2.6.6 for $30. It brings
sanity back to your inbox. It was stopping 1000 Spam Messages a day
and I was only seeing a handful each week. After using it for years, I
almost never even look in my Spam folder, because good email doesn't
seem to get there. I'm a very happy user.

..lj