[X4U] Make the Junk filter do a better job?

nk netkat at comcast.net
Fri Apr 18 10:46:43 PDT 2008

On Apr 18, 2008, at 10:40 AM, Randy B. Singer wrote:

> My experience hasn't been the same.  I've had some clients report
> lately that they have abandoned SpamSieve, after several years of
> use, because it had become less accurate.  Some of my clients in a
> business setting have opted for challenge/response anti-spam services.

My hosting service, Bluehost, suggested a challenge/response type
thing, which they provide, but can anyone here talk about how clients
feel about stuff like that?

am I understanding correctly that a new emailer (like a potential
client) can email you, then have to "prove" their legitimacy by
answering a qualifying email?

nk