[X4U] Smart phones for Mac

Tim Collier tim_collier at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 22 04:24:03 PDT 2008

On 4/22/08 6:30 AM, "Jesse Leo" <jleo at projectsupport.com> I was so excited
on 4/22/08 6:30 AM, when I received this message from Jesse Leo that I had
to take an extra xanax.

> Hello,
>
> Anyone have any experience using either a Blackberry or a Treo with a Mac? A
> co-worker is trying to decide between the two (she adamantly refuses to
> consider an iPhone for whatever reason). Basically she just needs it to
> store contact info and send/receive email. Oh yeah, and make calls, too ;)
>
> Any info or advice would be great.
>
> Thx,
> Jesse
My advice is to tell her that she's out of her mind for NOT considering the
iPhone.  I have one and my wife has a Blackberry (given to her from work)
and also an iPhone.  There is nothing that you can't do using the iPhone vs
the Blackberry.  If price is an issue, tell her to dig a little deeper into
her pockets and get the iPhone.
--
Tim Collier
MacBook 2.2 gig 2 gig RAM