[X4U] Smart phones for Mac

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Tue Apr 22 19:19:48 PDT 2008

>On 4/22/08 7:37 PM, Daly Jessup wrote:
>  I played awhile with an iPod Touch
>  > and was surprised and pleased to see that it had a QWERTY "keyboard"
>>  I did not play with an iPhone. Is the iPhone's keybard different from
>  > the iPod  Touch?
>
>It's a touchscreen, not an actual tactile keyboard like some devices have.

I know it's a touchscreen, but are the letters arranged in A-Z order,
or in the QWERTY arrangement, as on a typewriter keyboard? (It makes
a big difference to people like me who have been typing a lot for
many years - our brains know where to look for letters on the QWERY
keyboard, but have to look consciously for letters on a
alphabetically-arranged keyboard). I don't care if it's touchscreen
or anything else. It's a matter of how are the letters placed on that
keyboard, of whatever type.

Daly