[X4U] Smart phones for Mac

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Tue Apr 22 21:28:30 PDT 2008

Linda wrote about iPhone:

>It's QWERTY, as shown on this Apple.com page:
><http://www.apple.com/iphone/gettingstarted/keyboard.html>
>
>When I saw the quotes around the word "keyboard" in your message, I thought
>you were making the differentiation about the actual, physical keyboard
>rather than the arrangement of the keys. Sorry for misunderstanding.

Well, someone had corrected my use of the word "keyboard," to say
that it was touchscreen or some such. So I put "keybaord" into quotes
to show that I was aware that there were no physical keys to touch.

Thanks. You answered the question very clearly.  I happen to like the
QWERTY arrangement just because I'm used to it (along with probably
the majority of  the potenail users of the iPhone).

Daly