[X4U] Airport

Christopher Collins maclist at analogdigital.com.au
Wed Apr 23 02:45:08 PDT 2008

Configure the Airport Extreme to be the main unit of the network and
make sure you tick the box that says "Allow this network to be
extended".

Then go to the Airport Express, and rather than setting up a network,
set it up to "Join an Existing Network".

It's easy to do, but if you get stuck there is a great document on the
Apple site to help with setting up Airport networks. From memory there
is one for Tiger and one for Leopard.

Enjoy!

cjc