[X4U] Vertical lines in mail

Thomas W Noel tnoel at mac.com
Wed Apr 23 20:47:24 PDT 2008

Those are "Quote" lines to indicate that you are not the original
poster. If you want to forward without those, just select all the body
of the message, and paste into a new message. Another way is to select
the body and choose Mail>Services>Mail>Send To .... A new mail will
open with the contents and ready to address.