[X4U] Re: change date modified of folders?

stephen e. schwartz ses at bnl.gov
Thu Apr 24 11:55:18 PDT 2008

thanks john; your script works fine but is a bit tedious; especially as
terminal window is so un-mac-like. can't select a character and change it;
have to do editing in something else and paste in. have to type folder
name; can't select copy paste into command line; but at least * helps. oh
well; that's why I use a mac.

I find it convenient to put the folders whose dates I need to change in a
temporary folder on the desktop to avoid having to do a lot of cd's (change
directory, not compact disk).

-steve

---