[X4U] Why do some images not go through on Apple Mail?

John Dach john at mlce.net
Thu Apr 24 14:59:36 PDT 2008

For me, if I do a copy, I have to paste it into the "Add Hyperlink"
section under Edit then OK it.  If I paste it directly into a Mail
message, it pastes but it is not a clickable link.  If I type in a
link, I have to "apple-X" it, paste it again into the "Add Hyperlink"
under Edit and OK it.  I am using Mail Version 2.1.3 (753.1/753) OS
10.3.11 build #8S2167.

John Dach on a 24" iMAC white plastic body.