[X4U] Why do some images not go through on Apple Mail?

Tim Collier tim_collier at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 26 04:45:02 PDT 2008

See below:  Well, I just contradicted myself.  I stated that a long URL
spanning 2 lines would not be properly clickalbe...well, now that I'm
reading it in Entourage, the long dummy URL that I put in is complete.  I
guess I'd have to look at it in Mail to see if it is the same there.  Just
wanted some feedback as to what others see?

Tim

On 4/26/08 6:53 AM, "Tim Collier" <tim_collier at bellsouth.net> I was so
excited on 4/26/08 6:53 AM, when I received this message from Tim Collier
that I had to take an extra xanax.