[X4U] Why do some images not go through on Apple Mail?

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 27 07:37:59 PDT 2008

On Apr 26, 2008, at 10:37 PM, Crandon David wrote:

> It's broken when viewed as a quote, but the original is clickable
> for me.

But I think its really broken as the first part (of the Blue font) is
passed to the browser the second part is *NOT* passed to the browser.
That is why I think some list servers are BAD (Broken As Designed).

The RFC's (I believe) are the ones that the list servs are the
culprit. Or it could be the email client(I don't know) and have given
up the fight.

Ed