[X4U] airport extreme and printing

Robert rashton at telus.net
Tue Apr 29 05:28:01 PDT 2008

I have a usb printer hooked up to an airport extreme. One computer can
print no problems. The other on can't print. I have gone into print
and fax and deleted the print and readded it. It shows up and tells me
its there and what network it is on. It all looks right. When I go to
print it tells me it is connecting but then it just sits there doing
nothing. In the dialog box I even have hit pause and then resume but
nothing happens. It has to be a setting but I can't find it. Both
computers are running 10.5.2,. One is a Macpro and Its working fine
and the other is a  Macbook Pro and its not printing. Thanks in
advance. Bob