[X4U] PGP for Mail.APP?

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 26 22:46:48 PDT 2008

On Aug 27, 2008, at 12:11 AM, Randy B. Singer wrote:

> On Aug 26, 2008, at 3:16 PM, Ed Gould wrote:
>
>> Not sure where to look for this but does anyone know of a vendor
>> that allows one to use PGP for Mail.app ?
>

> Chibi Ninja
> http://www.kenjikojima.com/chibinin/
>

> GPGMail
> http://www.sente.ch/software/GPGMail/English.lproj/GPGMail.html

Randy,

As usual thanks. I was really not impressed with either. I was hoping
some main stream vendor would have picked it up. Both vendors looked
like they were out of the country(US).

Just if anyone is wondering with the current state of political
affairs any email you send you is probably read. DYOU HAVE NO
EXPECTATION of Privacy with email. At least that is what the courts
are saying. I figure if everyone does PGP there aren't enough
computers in the world to unencrypt every encrypted email.

Ed