[X4U] Widgets

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Tue Dec 2 16:45:11 PST 2008

>I installed Little Snitch and now I lost my Widgets.  When I try to
>find them I don't get them.  How can I make them working again?

You don't say where you looked or what you mean by "lost my Widgets".
But if what you mean is that you lost the icon on your Dock, you can
replace it by doing to /Applications/Dashboard and dragging Dashboard
back to your Dock.

If you mean that you lost your folder of widgets, they should be in
your ~/Library/Widgest/ folder. Is that folder missing? Or if it is
there, is it empty?

Daly