[X4U] Duplicating?

Mark Des Cotes lists at marksmandesign.ca
Wed Dec 17 15:32:06 PST 2008

I know I can't boot from a USB2 external drive. If I make a clone of
my HD to the USB2 external drive using CCC, could I, if the need ever
arises, take the drive out of it's enclosure put it in a FireWire
enclosure and boot from it? Or do I have to make the clone directly
to a FW drive?

Mark Des Cotes
Owner-Graphic Designer
Marksman Design