[X4U] 10.5.6 update and more

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Thu Dec 18 08:13:32 PST 2008

Hi,

I updated to 10.5.6 via the update option under the apple.  No
problem.  Later I downloaded that update from Apple and I would expand
it.
I can't expand the dmg upgrade file because it's not recognized I'm
told.  What can there be wrong?
I did the same at a friends place and it would expand there.  Other
dmg files will expand normally.
That's my problem with this file.  Is probably corrupt.

My friends problem is more worse.  I can't use DW.  His less than a
year old iMac (10.5.6) will not allow to startup with DW.
Preview will not work and has another icon, his Canon Lide 50 scanner
will also not work.  The software opens but when the scan button is
pressed nothing happens.
Is there besides re-install everything anything that can be done at
his place?

Paul Moortgat