[X4U] 10.5.6 update and more

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Thu Dec 18 10:44:02 PST 2008

I've the latest DW version.  I didn't try the Leopard install DVD.
Permissions are repaired.
I tried (at home) to extract Preview from the OS X install DVD with
Pacifist, but it will not work either.
I might try to bring my Preview to his iMac.  However, mine is English
and his is Dutch.

Paul Moortgat