[X4U] Webstractor

Hector Luna polonius19 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 04:36:51 PST 2008

I'm glad its coming back. I relied on that program a lot when I was in
grad school a few years back. I had to rebuild my machine after a hard
drive crash and was never able to download the software. I hope the
new owners honor my existing license.

--
Don't try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring.  They're
Fascist.  Throw some ground balls, it's more Democratic. - Crash Davis