[X4U] iCal or ToDo email question

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Sat Feb 2 07:54:32 PST 2008

I have a friend who would like me to remind him of some upcoming
events. I set up an event in iCal for this purpose but apparently I
can only set up an email to myself for the notification. I guess I
could build a rule in Mail.app to handle this by auto replying to a
specific subject line created with the Mail event notification, but
there must be a better way to accomplish my mission.

The ToDo items didn't seem to have any facility for this either.

Hopefully this problem is just that I have a closed mind to the
solution!

Jens

Jens Selvig
...Lost in Montana...