[X4U] Copy installed Leopard

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Sat Feb 2 11:57:17 PST 2008

I only have my MacBook with an internal drive, so I don't see the
options (greyed out) but there is a setting to format the drive in
either APM or GUID. So when you reformat the drive, just MAE sure the
right partition map for either Intel or PPC is selected.

If my email is short, it's because I'm emailing from my phone.

iPhone mail
www.apple.com/iPhone