[X4U] Apple service

silvo conticello silvoc at tiscali.it
Tue Feb 5 09:18:57 PST 2008

On 5 Feb 2008, at 17:59, Paul Moortgat wrote:
> All from the Belgian Apple Store online.  They learned a lot from M$.

I had an even longer wait when I've ordered an iMac last november.
The fact is that the free delivery in 3-4 days starts from the moment
the computer actually arrives in Europe and TNT takes charge of the
delivery (and, being in Belgium, you will probably get it in 1-2 days).
To those 3-4 days you have to add the 10-14 days it takes for the
parcel to move from China to Europe. In my case, I had to wait even
longer because all the shipment was blocked at the Customs in the
Netherlands for nearly a week....
To have an idea of where your computer is try to trace through:
<http://www.apecode.com/appletrack/>
Just paste the tracking number and hope that the site works (it isn't
very reliable).

Hope it helps,
Silvo

Silvo Conticello
Albook 17" 1.67GHz/1.5Gb RAM/120Gb HD/OS10.4.8
iMac 1GHz/500Mb Ram/80Gb HD/OS10.4.8/17" display
Firenze, Italy