[X4U] Re: Leopard, one more problem

Anthony Bailey abailey at semo.edu
Wed Feb 6 05:40:31 PST 2008

I've had the same problems with my work's new iMac, the Zinio software and
downloading my subscriptions. Be sure you delete everything, scan through
your libraries, maybe do a disk search for anything related to zinio. It
took a little while to fix it and after they letting me re-download my
magazines again its working fine now.
Tony