[X4U] parallels hard drive

Mitchell Senft ms53 at optonline.net
Thu Feb 14 01:55:16 PST 2008

Got Parallels pre-loaded on the MacBook. Now want -- need! -- to
reduce the partition to regain HD space. Parallels/Windows is used
essentially only for running a remote access app (PCAnywhere) to
access the PC at work. No other reason/need to run Windows.

So the question simply (?) is this: How do I reduce the partition
alloted to Parallels and the Win guest OS? And yes, I tried the
support pages at Parallels; only showed how to expand it. Also emailed
TS; no real answer.

So is there anything I can do? What?

Thanks,
Mitchell