[X4U] Jonesing/jonsed out

Konrad Waibel overloadinfo at charter.net
Fri Feb 15 19:59:00 PST 2008

I hesitate to cite this because it is from wikipedia, but it is
fairly clear about "keeping up with the Joneses" origin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keeping_up_with_the_Joneses

As far as American use is concerned, this is one online source with
48 something-for-everyone entries for "jones".

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jones

Regards,
Konrad.