[X4U] PowerMac recommendations

Matt Gregory mattgregory33 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 08:54:50 PST 2008

> I wonder if Matt is near an Apple store?

It'd be nice, but no.  Heard rumors of one coming this year though.  If it
comes down to it I could drive to the Atlanta or Charlotte, NC stores to
play around for a while.

I'm just beginning to look and weigh options, but it's looking more and more
like an iMac.  I have to do some further research into all the graphics card
options, though.  Any of the monitor-less solutions would need a monitor
figured into the deal.  I have an old 15" LCD that would get me by for a
while, but I don't think it would last long before I want to replace it.
 (Like maybe the first time running Aperture :-)).

Thanks again for all the input!

matt.