[X4U] Folder Ownership Problem

Pete Theisen ptheisen at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 22 13:21:41 PST 2008

Hi,
	Since upgrading to Leopard, I have some recalcitrant folders. I get
an error message when trying to copy an email to the folder. It seems
to be a permission issue. If I bring up the Get Info box, the folder
is locked. I unlock the folder (and the padlock opens!) and close the
Get Info box. This does not change the ability to copy something to
the folder. When I reopen the Get Info box for the folder, the padlock
again shows that the folder is locked. So making a change doesn't seem
to take hold. I am the only user, and the finder does require me to
type my password when unlocking the folder. But it doesn't seem to
change the fact that the folder is locked. This has only occurred
since I installed Leopard. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Pete